Which day should the students arrive and depart?

Arrival and departure days are on a Sunday. Please view our Dates section on the website or contact Redwing by email for availability on your chosen dates.

Will the student be met at the airport?

Yes, we have a Redwing Education 'Meet & Greet' Service. This ensures that every student is met at arrivals, and placed onto their transfers, and the same on their return journey, where students are checked in and seen into departures.

Transfers to and from the closest international airport to the chosen University location are included in the price.

How does the student travel to the centre from the airport?

Return transfers are included in the price and we will arrange return airport transfers with a Meet and Greet Service. Each of our transport suppliers are reputable companies, all of which we have audited. Groups of students will travel by private coach with their groups. Individual students will be met and have a private transfer to the centre.

Can parents bring their children to the course location?

Redwing prefers to meet all of our students at the airport, however we appreciate that parents may like to accompany their children to the University. Please advise Redwing of this at the time of booking with an approximate time of arrival at the centre to ensure that our staff are prepared for their arrival. We must also have a contact number for the student/parent in case they are delayed.

Does the student require travel insurance?

Travel insurance (provided by guardme) is included in the price. Please ask Redwing Education for the policy schedule (available in 8 languages including English) so that you can ensure the cover details are what you need and in case you need to arrange extra cover.

Does the student require a visa to travel to the UK?

Students travelling to the UK from the rest of the world may require a visa. Please check and then specify at the time of booking, Redwing will provide you with a signed and stamped visa letter to give to your local embassy, who can then issue a tourist visa.

Does the student require a visa to travel to the USA?

Many countries have joined the American visa waiver programme, but not all, you will need to check and apply on the ESTA web page on the following link: Any countries that are not part of the visa waiver programme with the USA, will have to apply for a tourist visa. Redwing will provide you with a signed and stamped visa application letter to give to your local embassy.