University of Cambridge is the second oldest university in the English-speaking world, with evidence of teaching there as far back as the 13th century. The university is a city university with colleges, faculties, accommodation and facilities spread throughout the city. This prestigious and world-renowned seat of learning boasts 116 Nobel Laureates, 11 Fields Medalists, 6 Turing Award winners and 15 Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom and many heads of state and government amongst its alumni.
Our unique programme gives students the opportunity to explore the life of an undergraduate student at University of Cambridge. With full day excursions to Warwick, London, Cambridge and Windsor, students can experience some of the most famous and historic cities in the UK during their stay.
- Residential. Maximum number of beds 105
- Apartments – 15 minutes' walk from the city centre
- 3-4 beddedrooms with shared bathroom facilities
- Traditional classrooms
- Traditional dining room
- Beautiful and historic main college building
- Minutes from central Cambridge