Founded in 1701, Yale University is an Ivy League institution and one of the leading liberal arts universities in the United States and the world. With 5,000 undergraduate students and a campus covering 310 acres in the heart of New Haven, it is home to 260 buildings contributed from renowned architects from every period in the university's history.
The campus is nestled in downtown New Haven, right next to the historic New Haven Green. Yale is only a two hour journey to Boston and a 90 minute journey to Manhattan: ideal distances for a day trip. The greater New Haven area and surrounding cities in Connecticut offer plenty of historical and environmental learning experiences and are full of New England charm.
- Recently renovated residential colleges
- Twin and triple bedded rooms (some singles for group leaders) with shared facilities
- WiFi internet access
- 24 hour security
- Full board – breakfast, lunch & evening meals with brunch on Sundays (20 meals per week) – packed lunch on excursions.
- Games room and study area
- Beautiful, historic campus
- Fully equipped classrooms and lecture auditoriums
- Several art galleries on campus display works of students and professors, as well as famous pieces by professional artists
- Payne Whitney Gymnasium contains facilities for crew, gymnastics and general exercise